Visitor’s Entry Guide
THE ARENA KUWAIT RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Arena Kuwait is committed to creating a safe and memorable experience for all its visitors
By entering the venue, visitors acknowledge the following rules and regulations
Entry And Attendance Rules And Regulations
The Arena Kuwait has an extensive list of entry and attendance rules and regulations (the “Entry and Attendance Rules and Regulations”) for the attendees/spectators (the “Attendees”) to attend events held at the Arena Kuwait. The General Entry and Attendance Rules and Regulations must be adhered to for every event.
Nevertheless, other rules and regulations that are event specific and agreed upon between The Arena Kuwait and the event’s organizer may also be part of the Entry and Attendance Rules and Regulations for such events. The Entry and Attendance Rules and Regulations may be displayed at the entrances of the Arena during the events’ days and may change at any time at the discretion of The Arena Kuwait’s management.
The General Entry and Attendance Rules and Regulations are as follows:
A. Event Entry Rules & Regulations
- The Arena Kuwait hours of operations are based on scheduled event timings and Attendees may gain entry generally 60 - 90 minutes before the start of an event (please check the ticket for exact event timings).
- Entry to The Arena Kuwait is only permitted to those who are in possession of a valid ticket or accreditation pass.
- Attendees under the age of 16 must be accompanied by adults who shall be deemed to be fully responsible for the presence of these Attendees at the Arena Kuwait. For some events, different age requirements may apply. Please refer to the specific event website for further information.
- Attendees shall follow the local dress code appropriate to Kuwait’s culture and traditional values.
- Entry to The Arena Kuwait could be subject to certain security and/or health restrictions and entry and attendance measures imposed by the formal authorities.
- Small bags of the Attendees will be screened at the point of entry.
- After entry, Attendees are required to head directly to their designated seats and remain seated therein during the event time except for the purpose of purchasing food and beverages, comfort breaks, etc.
- In case of leaving the Arena Kuwait premises, re-entry will not be permitted.
B. Prohibited Conduct & Items
For a safe and enjoyable presence at the Arena Kuwait during an event, no disorderly/inappropriate conduct by any Attendee will be tolerated or any action or material posing a potential threat to the safety, security, or enjoyment of any of the Attendees, or the proper presentation of the event, will be allowed inside the Arena Kuwait.
Accordingly, the following actions – among others – will be absolutely prohibited:
- Standing or dancing during the event.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes.
- Use of lighters and matches.
- Use of Flash photography or video recording. (Exceptions could only be made to accredited members of the press by the Arena Kuwait management)
- Bringing in the Arena Kuwait:
- Strollers, prams, and other forms of baby capsules.
- Skateboard, rollerblading, bicycle, or other sports apparatus
- Weapons or sharp tools or any other item that could cause injury to others
- Selfie sticks, flags, banners
- Suitcases, backpacks, stroller bags, large bags (more than the size of 30cm x 30cm x 15cm.), and other storage items
C. Filming & Security
There could be filming, photography, and recording during the events hosted at the Arena Kuwait. By entering the Arena Kuwait, Attendees confirm their consent to interviews, photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media or for other purposes seen by the Arena Kuwait team, its affiliates, and its representatives.
The Arena Kuwait Management advises that Attendees may be recorded on either commercial broadcast or Closed-Circuit Television upon entry and throughout the Arena Kuwait and surrounding areas for safety and security purposes. The Arena Kuwait is equipped with 24/7 video surveillance systems to ensure the safety of its visitors at all times.
Accordingly, attendees waive all rights they may have to any claims in connection with any sort of legitimate use of the above films, photographs, or recordings by The Arena Kuwait or otherwise.
D. Food & Beverage
Food and beverages are not allowed from outside the Arena Kuwait. Only food and beverage purchased within The Arena Kuwait can be consumed on-premises at an event.
The Arena Kuwait Reservation of Right
The arena kuwait management reserves the absolute right, without refund or compensation, and at its sole discretion to refuse admission or evict any person who does not abide by the entry and attendance rules and regulations
The attendee (or the attendee’s legal guardian whenever the attendee is minor) confirms his/her awareness of (i) the nature of the event and voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or after the actual event (ii) the arena kuwait reservation (iii) the event organizer’s right to add, withdraw, reschedule, or substitute artists. And/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
Ticket Rules And Regulations
The sold ticket (the “Ticket”) allows the holder to attend the event associated with the Ticket (the “Event”) in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- The Arena Kuwait is the exclusive and sole authorized provider of ticket selling services for all events at the Arena Kuwait unless otherwise notified officially by the Arena Kuwait.
- Tickets purchased through any other sources are invalid and will immediately be deemed cancelled upon detection. So, it is highly recommended to buy the Tickets from the Arena Kuwait being the official ticket seller for the Events.
- A Ticket is only valid for the date, time and Event specified for and should be presented at the time of admission and kept until the end of the Event. Tickets are scanned at the entrance for validity and only the first scan of the bar code on the Ticket will grant entry. If there are multiple copies of the same Ticket, the scanner at the door will detect that the Ticket has already been scanned and no further entry will be allowed. The buyer's name is indicated on the Ticket.
- The Ticket is not resalable, waivable or transferable to others.
- Ticket(s) that are duplicated, resold, waived transferred to others or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes will be deemed invalid and subject to immediate cancellation.
- In case a Ticket was subject to any change alteration, or defacing, the Ticket will immediately be invalid, it could only be exchanged with another valid Ticket if submitted within a sufficient period of time prior to the Event date in accordance with the terms and conditions for exchanging tickets as detailed in our website.
- If the Ticket has been purchased at the Arena Kuwait Box Office, the buyer may receive a re-printed duplicate ticket by visiting the Box Office at the 360 Mall and providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- The Ticket refund and exchange is limited to certain occurrences based on Ticket Refund and Exchange Policy.
Ticket Refund & Exchange Policy
Due to the special nature of the activities related to the Event, all Ticket sales are, in general, final and non-refundable.
However, Tickets could be cancelled and the amounts paid for will be refunded in any of the following exceptional instances:
- Cancellation of the Event.
- Reschedule of the Event if the Ticket holder refuses to attend the Event on the rescheduled time.
- Material Change in the Nature of the Event: if the nature of the Event is changed significantly, the Ticket holder will have the option of either confirm his/her acceptance of the change to the nature of the Event or request for a refund in response to the Arena Kuwait specified conditions/deadline for such an option. If the Ticket holder fails to inform the Arena Kuwait of his/her request of refund by this deadline, it will be considered a confirmation from the Ticket holder for the modified Event and he/her will not be entitled to request for a refund. It is not considered to be a material change in the nature of the Event, any change of (i) a part of the content of the Event, (ii) the members of the group/team performing the Event and/or (iii) the line-up of any multi-artist Event (for example a festival).
The Arena Kuwait will refrain from issuing exchanges or refunds after a Ticket purchase has been made in the following instances:
- Ticket is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- Ticket has been resold, waived or transferred.
- Ticket has been changed, altered or defaced
If a refund or exchange is to be issued, then it will be the Arena Kuwait management who will process the refund or exchange for the Ticket sold through authorized online channels, box offices, call center or retail outlets.
Full refund for Ticket purchased prior to the original date of the Event will be given up to the face value of this Ticket. Refund of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original buyer and with the same mode of payment. Delivery and order processing fees, if any, will not be refunded.
In order to make a refund for the cancelled or postponed Events, the physically purchased tickets should be physically delivered to the Arena Kuwait Box Office located at the 360 Mall.
Making A Claim For A Ticket
All claims for a Ticket refund must be made at the Arena Kuwait Box Office at the 360 Mall or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The claimer will be given/sent a form to complete. The claimer should fill in the form and send it to the Arena Kuwait as soon as possible with all the information and documents asked for. It is essential that the Claimer provide as much detail as possible to enable handling his/her claim quickly. It is recommended to keep photocopies of all information the claimer sends to the Arena Kuwait.
Below is a list of the documents needed in order to deal with a claim:
- Claimer’s full personal details
- Ticket purchase details
- Original unused Ticket
- Ticket purchase receipt
- As much evidence as possible to support the claim.
Making A Complaint
The Arena Kuwait aims to provide first-class policies and services. However, there may be times when you feel we have not done so. If this is the case, please tell us about it so that we can do our best to solve the problem by, among others, raising the matter to the organizer whenever it is required. If you make a complaint your legal rights will not be affected.
In the first instance, please email: email@example.com
Always remember, your safety and enjoyment is our priority